Name: William A. McLellan
Date of Birth: April 4, 1956
Home Address: 5914 Autumn Dogwood Way, Kingwood, Texas 77345
Business Address: 900 Rockmead Drive, Suite 150, Kingwood, Texas 77339
Present Position: MR & Associates, LLC
Education: Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
Juris Doctor, 1988
U. S. Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, New York
Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation, 1978
Professional Experience: MR & Associates, LLC, Kingwood, Texas 77339
· Responsible for company’s management and business development.
· Direct company’s environmental and marine casualty divisions.
· Provide expert claims and cost control analysis in pollution events.
GAB Robins Environmental & Marine Inc., Kingwood, TX, 77339
President and Chief Executive Officer 1997- 2004
· Involved in all aspects of company’s management and business development.
· Direct company’s claims and financial services divisions.
· Provide expert consultation/reports on third party claims management and contractor spill response costs.
· Directed design of company’s cost control program.
GAB Robins Environmental, Inc., Kingwood, Texas
Vice President and Operations Manager 1995-1997
· Designed company’s claims management system computer program.
· Director of company’s on-site claims management operations.
· Directed the third party claims response efforts in the March 18,
1996 and May 26, 1996 Galveston, Texas oil spills.
Turnaboat Services, Ltd., New Orleans, LA, New York, NY, and Stamford, CT.
Pollution Response Director/Senior Claims Analyst 1991-1995.
· Director of company's pollution response efforts.· Designed and authored company's pollution response program under OPA 90.
· Coordinated response and supervised claims office for 1993 Tampa Bay oil spill.
· Assisted in the drafting of company's pollution cost management program.
· Responsible for all aspects of claims handling including monitoring assigned counsel's litigation
efforts, providing legal analysis and litigation support, conducting investigations, taking statements,
establishing adequate gross reserves, and negotiating settlements.
Chaffe, McCall, Phillips, Toler & Sarpy, New Orleans, LA.
Associate Admiralty and Maritime Litigation Attorney, Law Clerk 1987-1991
· Concentrations included collision, personal injury, cargo matters, and pollution response.
Ocean Going Vessel Service
· Sailed as a Third and Second officer on supertankers, Ro-Ro's, chemical carriers, and break
bulk vessels. The vessels were operated by Interocean Management Corp., Philadelphia, PA,
and Bay Tankers, New York, NY; and Cove Shipping Co., New York, NY.
Professional Memberships: Maritime Law Association of the United States. Average Adjusters of the United States. Louisiana
and Federal Bar Associations. Society of Environmental Insurance Professionals.
Publications: SGS Magazine, December 1997. Two articles: It Takes Experts to Contain Costs in
Lovely Louisiana’s Marshes, and Helping Keep San Francisco’s Bay and Boats Beautiful, pgs. 24-26.l
International Oil Spill Conference, March 1999. Poster Presentation and Article: Tracking Your
Spill Response Dollars From OSRO contract to Invoice Review.
Environmental Risk Resources Association, Summer 2003 Newsletter: Keeping Cleanup Costs Palatable.
Lectures: Mr. McLellan has given numerous lectures at seminars, mock spill drills, and conferences relative to
third party claims management in casualties involving high claims volume and controlling costs during cleanup responses.
Houston Area Office: William A. McLellan, 900 Rockmead Drive, Ste. 150, Kingwood, TX 77339
Tel.: (281) 359-5900, ext. 204 Fax: (281) 359-5980 Email: email@example.com
Boise Office: Tod D. Rasmussen, 010 West Main Street, Ste. 232, Boise, ID 83702
Tel.: (208) 658-6106 Fax: (208) 658-6106 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org